I knew it had been a while since my last post, but wow. It has been a challenging spring, with both Sweetie and PB spending time in the hospital. Rest assured, both are well now and we are looking forward to a fun and easy-going summer!
Through it all, there has been knitting and reading and gardening and mothering and business-running aplenty going on. Here are some highlights:
1. Fiar by Irish Girlie Knits in Black Trillium Pebble sock, Ravelry Notes here
2. Baby Sophisticate knit in Malabrigo worsted, Ravelry notes here
3. A much-needed day of fun at Oaks Park. She rode all. the. rides.
4. Awesome train building with my girl.
5. We recently had a little photoshoot for Stash. I love our merry group of Stash Enhancers!
6. I was featured in an article about crafty tattoos in the current issue (#5) of Pom Pom Quarterly! What an honor and a treat to be included in such a beautful needle craft magazine! This special little publication from London is not to be missed. Only a few US shops have it at this point, but you can get a subscritption or order online here or at Stash.
I hope your summer is off to a an easy, breezy start. See you in this space soon for some wip action!